Missing Deviled Eggs, Tim made this one up. It's a lot better than Deviled Eggs.
- 1.5 lbs Thin-skinned, egg-sized potatoes, redskin are best
- 6 tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 1 tbsp Roasted Garlic, Smashed
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ tsp Hot Sauce (Melinda's)
- Pinch Turmeric for coloring
- Sprinkle Paprika, Chives, or Dill
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Wash potatoes, cut in half, toss in olive oil and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place potatoes cut side down onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes for 45 minutes or until soft but not mushy.
- Combine mayo, mustard, garlic, hot sauce, turmeric, salt, and white pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- When potatoes are done and still warm, scoop the middles into a mixing bowl, leaving about ¼" around the sides.
- Smash up the potato guts and mayo mixture until it's smooth.
- Use a piping bag (or just spoon it) to re-fill the potato skins.
- Sprinkle with Paprika, Chives, or Dill and serve chilled.